Official website of the Mercenaries clan.

clan wars for members

blueangel

clan wars for members

Post  blueangel on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:34 pm

please explain to me how this clan war works. so if i was here a month before a guy who just registered would i be in the clan war or him? Derek told me its who was there the longest is that true. Plaese give me details of how this works

Blue angel
    sulpha

Re: clan wars for members

Post  sulpha on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 pm

you must prove that you can war and yes sometime the longest here get into the wars but if you got skillz and new they will sure let you play aCW

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 pm

We have an informal system here. If you've passed the test and have become a member, you can participate in clan wars. However, we like to use people that have practiced more to be in clan wars. The more you are online and playing with others, the more we will put you in clan wars.
    xx1derek1xx

Post  xx1derek1xx on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:28 pm

no wtf i said if u were here wen a cw was startin youd be in it and i said usually person whos represent the clan longer usually gets priorty first sum is first come first serve so dont bring me into ur conversations for ill smack u up in school

ianbayliss

Post  ianbayliss on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Any Member of the Clan is Eligable to play a War, but it's down to the Leader or the organiser of this War to see if you are the Soldier needed for this War. For example, if I set up a war with a team who I know likes to camp, stay together...I would go for a fast and furious team, who is in your face...like I play. But if I was against a team who has members who camp, but also members who are fast and furious (a deadly combo) then I would also use a player who steady with how he performs, like Ryan or Jiggy.

Time in the Clan has nothing to do with it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:38 am